Sale Sold out
Regular price $9.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
This coffee was decaffeinated with the CO2 method without using any additives.
Blend with a classic taste made up of 30% robusta and 70% arabica.
OUR RECIPE FOR MOKA
- Fill the boiler halfway up the valve and weigh the poured water content.
- Weigh the quantity of coffee to insert into the filter respecting the ratio of 1:14 between coffee/water. For example, if you put 112 g of water in the boiler you will have to put 8 g of ground coffee in the filter.
- Level without tamping the coffee
- Screw the boiler to the rest of the coffee maker and place on the heat at medium power.
- Reduce the flame/power slightly as soon as the coffee starts to come out of the chimney.
- Turn off the heat source halfway through the extraction so as not to "burn" the final part of the extraction.
- Stir the drink before serving.
- Use low mineral content or filtered water with low fixed residue, the drink will be sweeter and more aromatic.
- Use water at room temperature. Pre-heated water should absolutely not be used.
- If possible, choose a specialty coffee whether you want a coffee with a classic taste or whether you are looking for more particular flavours.
- The best thing would be to freshly grind the coffee. Alternatively, you could often visit your local roaster to purchase small quantities of freshly ground coffee. Our advice is to buy coffee beans and have a manual coffee grinder.
- Make sure the coffee grind is suitable for the Moka, it is very important.